IMPORTANT: SEATING IS NOT GUARANTEED. DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PASSENGERS, PART OF THE PASSENGERS MAY HAVE TO STAND DURING THE TRIP.
IMPORTANT: GOVERNMENT DECISION REQUIRES TO WEAR PROTECTIVE FACE MASK FOR PEOPLE OLDER THAN 6 YEARS OLD.
TRAVEL TO NIDA FASTER AND MORE INTERESTING! The 30 km route along the rivers of the Nemunas Delta, during which you can relax, start your vacation and admire Lithuanian nature. You will reach Nida in 2 hours.
ŠILUTĖ-NIDA (departs from Šilutė port, Uosto St. 9, Šilutė, LT-99185).
Departure from Šilutė: 08:30
Arrival in Nida: 10:30
NIDA-ŠILUTĖ (departs from Nida port, Naglių str. 14, Nida, LT-93123).
Departure from Nida: 18:00
Arrival to Šilutė: 20:00
Tickets can be displayed on the phone, it is not necessary to print it.
Children under 3 years old travels for free (one parent is required).
Tickets can be purchased at Šilutė port - Uosto str. 9, Šilutė, LT-99185 and on the ferry "Curonian Delta Express" (if there are vacancies).
PARKING FOR THE FERRY CUSTOMERS IN ŠILUTĖ PORT - IS FREE OF CHARGE!
ABOUT THE FERRY
The ferry is a fast, comfortable passenger ship that can accommodate up to 90 passengers.
For the convenience of passengers, there is a bar on the ferry where you can get snacks and drinks. The spacious cabin is equipped with heating and air conditioning system, audio, video system, WC.
You can transport bicycles, scooters, wheelchairs on the ferry.
Tel. no .: +37060793830
El. E-mail: email@example.com
FB: Ferry Šilutė-Nida • Boat rental
WHEN PURCHASING A TICKET, CUSTOMERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES FOR PURCHASING TICKETS AND THE INTERNAL RULES OF THE FERRY:
CURTAIN DELTA EXPRESS FERRY TICKET PURCHASE RULES
- Tickets can be purchased online at http://kintai.ltic.lt or in Šilutė port not later than 10 hours before the trip.
- Tickets for the ferry can be purchased on the day of departure if seats remain available.
- Tickets for parking spaces can be purchased on request on the day of the trip.
- Boarding of passengers starts 15 minutes before. until the departure of the ferry.
- Boarding priority for passengers who have purchased tickets in advance.
- The ferry administration reserves the right to change the dates and times of departures.
- The route may be canceled due to adverse weather conditions if wind gusts exceed 15 m / s.
- Information on canceled routes is available at www.facebook.com/laivaiPamaris
- Tickets are refunded only if the ferry does not operate the route for unforeseen reasons without informing the passengers in advance.
- In the event of cancellation for unforeseen reasons, passengers who have purchased tickets will have their departure date changed or their ticket refunded on request.
- If passengers do not arrive or are late for the ferry, the tickets are no longer valid.
- UAB Kintai takes care of the comfort and safety of all passengers on the ferry "Kuršių deltos ekspresas", therefore all passengers must follow the instructions of the captain and crew and the provided rules and instructions.
- Purchasing a ticket does not guarantee seating on the ferry. Depending on the number of people, only standing spaces may be randomly allocated to some passengers.
RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE CURSIAN DELTA EXPRESS
- During embarkation or disembarkation, all passengers are responsible for their own actions. Be careful when getting on and off the ferry. Follow the instructions of the captain and crew.
- The passenger must have a valid boarding pass and present an identity document upon request.
- During boarding or disembarkation, intoxicated persons in breach of public order may be warned and no longer transported by ferry.
- Intoxicated persons on the ferry who pose a threat to or a breach of public order may be removed from the ship.
- Only food and drinks purchased at the bar can be consumed on the ferry.
- Please keep your belongings and luggage in the designated places under the seats.
- Only small pets can be transported in the ferry cabin. Animal owners are responsible for the behavior of the animals and the damage they cause.
- Large pets are not allowed in the cabin. They will be moved to the deck of the ferry under the supervision of the hosts. Dogs must be kept on a leash and have muzzles.
- Smoking in the ferry cabin is strictly forbidden. Smoking is only allowed in the smoking area on the deck. This also applies to electronic cigarettes.